From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upcoming Willikins downtime
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:08:19
1 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Hi folks, just a quick note, since the Willikins bot is widely used now.
3 >
4 > Due to the datacentre where the bot is hosted moving physical premises, there
5 > will be a downtime of 4-16 hours, starting Apr 15 04:00:00.
6 >
7 > 4 hours is the timeframe I've been told, but I think it's unrealistic myself.
8 > 16 hours is my worst case number, of them screwing up something in the move,
9 > and me having to visit the box personally.
12 !botsnack
15 Thanks for the notice (and the bot).