From: Rafael Bugajewski <rb@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Translation questions [was: Re: [gentoo-dev] I want to help, but I don't know where]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:46:16
1 > [...] a lot of very, very useful information [...]
2
3 At first I want to thank you all for the really good information provided. I
4 already read a big part of the resources given and it really helps me, so
5 I'll get closer to gentoo development (and documentation).
6
7 During this week I will look at things which I think I want to translate and
8 give a sign; I will also read some more stuff which will hopefully improve
9 the quality of my translations.
10
11 I just wanted to say: THANKS! :)