From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Per-category and per-package eclasses
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:13:42
1 On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:54:27 -0400 Aaron Walker <ka0ttic@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | I like the idea. cron.eclass would definitely fit in
4 | sys-process/eclass/ (although could we move existing eclasses
5 | anyways?).
6
7 Long-term, yes, at least if things are implemented the way I was
8 thinking when I was talking about it yesterday. Note, however, that I
9 was mildly intoxicated at the time, so this idea might not actually be a
10 very smart way of doing things (hence why I made beu write it up -- if
11 it turns out it's a lousy idea, you can all flame him for being silly
12 enough to take it seriously).
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm