From: kloeri@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Jokey (Markus Ullmann)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 11:39:23
1 Hi all.
2
3 Markus has been contributing to gentoo through bugzilla and bugdays for
4 a few months and have now finally joined the ranks of official Gentoo
5 developers. Markus is going to help with netmon related ebuilds.
6
7 Markus tells us about himself:
8
9 "I'm a 23 year old geek, trying to spread linux around the world ;)
10 At the moment I live at my parents near Hamburg/Germany and I'm
11 studying electrical engineering at University of Applied
12 Sciences, Hamburg. I greatly enjoy watching all forms of Star Trek
13 and Star Wars. For non-computerized balance I enjoy doing some
14 Tae-Bo and go swimming with Friends and other LUGs taking part
15 'LUG in motion'."
16
17 Please welcome Markus to the team.
18