From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] BugDay - Saturday 4th October
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 21:21:02
1 Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > It's that time of the month again, time for another BugDay on Saturday
3 > 4th September.
4 > Read all about it http://bugday.gentoo.org/
5
6 Maybe it would be a good idea to update that bugday page? Maybe devs
7 could propose some bugs to be looked at? Maybe we could also ask users
8 for suggestions, bugs that have been open for a while that they really
9 want to see fixed?
10
11 Also, I would like to ask for devs who are willing to work with
12 proxy-maintainers. Maybe we could put up a list somewhere, so that users
13 who are interested in doing proxy-maintenance know who to turn to.
14
15 Thanks,
18 Ben de Groot
19 Gentoo Linux developer (lxde, media, desktop-misc)
20 Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison
22
23 yngwin@g.o
24 http://ben.liveforge.org/
25 irc://chat.freenode.net/#gentoo-media
26 irc://irc.oftc.net/#lxde