From: Jochen Maes <sejo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 21:50:11
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2
3 >On 4/3/06, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
6 >>i dont see how anyone can be against this (unless you're a terrorist!), so
7 >>this is on track to be integrated as-is into the dev handbook Etiquette
8 >>section
12 >Let's go one step further, and also link to it from the Social
13 >Contract. Our social contract shouldn't just be between Gentoo and
14 >our users. It should be amongst ourselves too.
15 >
16 >Best regards,
17 >Stu
21 Stu,
22
23 great idea!
24
25 Solar,
26
27 thanks for the work and also great idea!
30 "Defer no time, delays have dangerous ends"
31 "Ne humanus crede"
32
33 Jochen Maes
34 Gentoo Linux