From: Blake Watters <sbw@×××××××××××.edu>
To: Sylvain <asm8@×××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] link to iso image doesn't work
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:17:35
1 The ibiblio link was down yesterday because we moved all of our servers
2 into a new set of racks to make room for 12 additional machines that will
3 be coming into production shortly. Downtime was minimal and all ibiblio
4 services have been restored as of 4:30PM EST yesterday. You just picked
5 the wrong day to knock on our mirror. ;)
6
7 sbw
8 ibiblio.org
9