From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item review: SquashDelta syncing support
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 18:52:24
1 Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Dnia 2015-05-16, o godz. 20:38:36
3 > Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o> napisał(a):
4 >
5 >> On 05/16/2015 06:01 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
6 >>>> We have gentoo-announce@g.o and gentoo-user@g.o too!
7 >>> That's gentoo-dev-announce. 'dev' is the key part. And gentoo-user@ is
8 >>> doubtedly used by sysadmins.
9 >>>
10 >> This one:
11 >>
12 >> https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-announce/
13 > First time I hear about it. Looks to be used primarily for GLSAs.
14 > I wonder if anyone actually uses it.
19 I subscribe to it and wish more things, new features for example, would
20 be posted there. Sometimes portage has a new feature and unless one
21 reads the man page, one has no clue. Of course, my wish is not limited
22 to portage's new features. Other new Gentoo things would be nice too.
23
24 Dale
25