From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retirement
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:46:25
1 On Friday 03 November 2006 20:15, Jon Portnoy wrote:
2 > I've been mostly inactive for a good while but hanging on mostly for
3 > sentimentality's sake, it's past time for that to stop.
4 >
5 > I mostly only maintain a small handful of ebuilds, I'm sure they can
6 > find proper homes quickly. None are maintenance-intensive.
7 >
8 > And of course, the only thing anyone is really concerned about; robbat2
9 > has already laid claim to fortune-mod-gentoo-dev ;)
10 >
11 > Later. It's been fun, it's been real, but it hasn't been real fun. :)
12 >
13 > I'll be around #gentoo/#-dev.
14
15 I feel a bid sad to see you go. Even sadder that because of legalities you
16 never got to serve on the board of trustees. For the rest, all the best of
17 luck and see you around.
18
19 Greetings,
20