From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:30:48
1 Here are quick updates on the topics we didn't discuss in detail during
2 the council meeting.
3
4 On 01:40 Wed 09 Jul , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
5 > Appeals of spb, rbrown, & philantrop
6
7 We are actively discussing the appeals and will get decisions out ASAP.
8
9 > Meeting frequency & time
10
11 We're moving to shorter biweekly meetings. The next one will be July 24.
12
13 > User Relations authority
14
15 Discussion is happening on gentoo-council.
16
17 > Extent of Code of Conduct enforcement
18
19 I will post this to gentoo-council tomorrow. I haven't had a chance yet
20 to put together a useful summary post for starting the thread.
23 Thanks,
24 Donnie
25
26 Donnie Berkholz