From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:56:23
1 Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > Torsten Veller wrote:
3 >> | for the quick low down:
4 >> | - nominations are from July 1 through July 31
5 >> | - anyone can nominate
6 >> | - only Gentoo devs may be nominated
7 >> |
8 >> | so get with the nominating people !
9 >
10 > I noticed Kumba isn't nominated, so I'll throw him into the ring.
11
12 I'll decline for this year; I'm content to hide over in MIPS land and toss out
13 random ideas from behind the safe shadows of an Origin 2000 cluster...
14
15 Thanks for the nomination, though!
18 --Kumba
21 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
22
23 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
24 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list