From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QT-3.0.1
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:24:35
1 We've decided not to patch qmake.conf for the moment since to be
2 completely correct, it should reflect the settings in make.conf. However
3 qmake.conf splits each gcc parameter into different variables, so it's
4 not trivial. Whenever I have a moment I'll do it as it should.
5
6 Sebastian Werner wrote:
7
8 >Hey,
9 >
10 >i have see you have updated the qt-3.0.1-script. It seems that you
11 >update the patch line. But the line to apply the own CFLAGS is missing.
12 >Was there a problem in the solution i have provided some days ago?
13 >
14 >I think this is easier
15 >
16 > cp qmake.conf qmake.conf-orig
17 > cat qmake.conf-orig | sed s/"-O2"/"$CFLAGS"/g | sed s/"-g"/""/g \
18 > > qmake.conf
19 >
20 >then
21 >