From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Devaway for me, for a whole year period(military service)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:04:37
1 Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Now, it is my time to say goodbye ( but not forever ) . I am *forced* to join
3 > the greek army from 16/8/2009 until May 2010. So I wont be active during this
4 > period. When I come back, I expect a more shiny Gentoo which will provide
5 > great experiences to our users.
6 >
7 > So long people. It was a pleasure to work with you so far. See you in May :)
8
9 Thank you! It has been a pleasure to work with you, especially on the Qt
10 team. Thanks for all your input. I wish you a good time, and hope you
11 will come back to us with fresh courage when you're done.
12
13 Ben