From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] new herd: portage-tools
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:42:10
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm going to create a portage-tools herd for the packages in
4 app-portage, as they don't fall under any other herd and aren't
5 dev-portage territory, but new bugs get assigned to dev-portage which is
6 rather annoying.
7 If there aren't any objections I'll create the herd and the metadata
8 files this weekend. Everyone who wants to join the herd tell me and I'll
9 add you (or add yourself after the herd is created).
10
11 Marius
16 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
17 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.