From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:42:40
1 Hi Joshua,
2 I never had issues with my emails. So I don't really know what to
3 answer you regarding to your issues :)
4 SPLIT: Although I think it can be a suboptimal thing for us, I can
5 understand your policy. Let me add that, to me, the biggest issue is
6 about (R)DEPEND. Splitting packages and maintaining in an overlay it's
7 not that hard.