From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] chriswhite herd(?) status update
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:35:40
1 > I tend to agree.
2 >
3 > Want to make something nice to help with bugzilla? How about a page
4 > with some good queries already setup for different things that would be
5 > common. Say something like searching for all bugs that are NEW that
6 > have EBUILD in the KEYWORDS? How about all bugs that have been
7 > REOPENED? All bugs that have been RESOLVED-TESTREQUEST?
8 >
9 > I think these pre-built queries would be much better than yet another
10 > page to find bugs.
11
12 Come to think of it.. I think kloeri had a page for that. Maybe we could ask him :P.
13
14 Chris White