From: Francesco Riosa <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] color management in gentoo (kde expecially) proposal for help
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:52:08
1 2012/2/23 Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@g.o>:
2 > Hi Francesco,
3 >
4 > certainly help is always welcome! (& thanks for all your upstream work with
5 > digikam and its database!)
6
7 it's a pleasure, also that work has ben temporarily halted, will
8 re-start very soon (this we)
11 > I'd love to offer my help on the Gentoo side, but unfortunately I'm just about
12 > to leave in a couple of days for a long (4weeks) business+vacation trip. While
13 > I'll take my laptop and occasionally do Gentoo stuff, I wont be able to
14 > dedicate much time...
15 >
16 > Best thing is probably to talk to the guys on #gentoo-kde, and if you have
17 > questions about other software they can help you find the right people.
18
19 will do that in the weekend too
20
21 > Cheers,
22 > Andreas
23 >
24 >> Hi,
25 >>    my name is Francesco Riosa, I would be interested in a more
26 >> complete support of the oyranos color managment programs in ::gentoo.
27 >> Oyranos is intended to be multy platform and in some sense multy os,
28 >> but in the current incarnation has good support for kde.
29 >>
30 >> In case there is interest I can apply to return as a developer in
31 >> gentoo, will respond to emails this week end (25/26 Feb)
32 >>
33 >> I'm _not_ offering support for digikam, for which I develop, because I
34 >> would like to mantain a two step verification process
35 >> (developer/packager)
36 >>
37 >> Regards,
38 >> Francesco