From: Julien Cabillot <jcabillot@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new warez global USE flag
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:12:57
1 Chris White wrote:
2
3 > I think a new USE flag, warez, should be implemented into the portage
4 > tree. This would allow links to crackz and serialz0rz for various
5 > appz0rzez!!111shift+1 out there. It's easy, just:
6 >
7 > `USE="warez" emerge vmware-desktop`
8 >
9 > To get your freez warez! And why not:
10 >
11 > `USE="warez" emerge windowsXPHome[DynamiteCrew]`
12 >
13 > After hours of painstacking work, I think this to be the best solution
14 > in making all the software out there truly free and truly open!
15 >
16 it's already work for:
17 `USE="warez" emerge gentoo-dev-kernel
18 :D

jcabillot.vcf text/x-vcard