From: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: Desktop
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 14:29:35
1 On 08/06/2016 04:31 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > Now https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Desktop
3 >
4 > Well, it seems that it's only "containing" other subprojects... but I
5 > am unsure if we really need it. Anyway, he is now empty
10 I think it makes sense to keep desktop environments in a logical
11 grouping. There isn't a need for an overarching control structure right
12 now, but if there needs to be coordination of efforts, I think keeping
13 it in its current structure allows that to happen more easily than if we
14 didn't have all the DEs in a project together.
17 NP-Hardass