From: Chris W <gentoo@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Webapp Version of ht://dig
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:13:00
1 On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:39:19 +0100
2 Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Which version of webap-config are you looking at? 1.9-r3 and
5 > 1.10-* both export more variables than 1.9-r2.
6
7 Fair cop. I was using 1.9-r2 because that's the one marked
8 stable. 1.10-r1 does indeed export more, but the man page for
9 webapp.eclass does not reflect that. To get the virtual host
10 name inside the post-install hook script I will have to use the
11 last directory component of VHOST_ROOT; equivalent to G_HOSTNAME.
12 I'll also have to make my ebuilds explicitly dependent on the
13 unstable webapp-config rather than relying on webapp.eclass and
14 its dependency on >=webapp-config-1.7.
15
16 I'll have a stab at this ebuild (pair) tomorrow.
17
18 Thanks,
19 Chris W
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list