From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Switching order of packages in virtual/pkgconfig
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 21:47:45
1 On 01/01/2013 22:29, Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon wrote:
2 > That sounds like a clear win. If it has survived the tinderboxing there
3 > likely isn't much to hold you back. As non-contentious topics sometimes
4 > end up with no replies at all... consider 48 hours of radio silence an
5 > implicit yes.
6
7 It didn't survive. I'm not sure if all the bugs have been fixed now but
8 at some point I had to stop the tinderboxing because it was hitting
9 package failures, and then it was "fixed for next version" — which was
10 difficult to test.
11
12 So I would veto this _for the moment_. (I'd be happy to run another test
13 _after_ the glibc-2.17 one.)
16 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
17 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/