From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New category: net-voip
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:46:27
1 On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:18:22 +0200 "Kevin F. Quinn"
2 <kevquinn@g.o> wrote:
3 | > Uh, as far as I recall, you've yet to come up with any technical
4 | > explanation other than "it breaks one of my pet projects"... The
5 | > gains of consistency and manageability far outweigh the minor
6 | > inconvenience.
7 |
8 | Scan back through the -dev archives. We've been over this many times,
9 | in excruciating detail, not that it ever makes any difference.
10
11 Well that's kinda the point. You haven't. Every time it's just the same
12 vague "stuff breaks", without anything genuine value of stuff that
13 isn't someone's pet poorly written toy to back it up.
16 Ciaran McCreesh
17 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list