From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Git braindump: 1 of N: merging & git signing
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 09:24:57
Robin H. Johnson posted on Sun, 03 Jun 2012 08:18:24 +0000 as excerpted:

> This is one of several braindumps I've got, getting what are potentially > very important details about the Git stuff out of my head, so that it > doesn't matter if I become hit by a bus.
Thanks. Along with the bus factor, that clarifies things and helps get people at least discussing the same thing. Looking forward to more in the series! =:^) -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman