From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Crossdev / glib news item
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:35:11
1 Il giorno dom, 15/05/2011 alle 20.24 +0200, Andreas K. Huettel ha
2 scritto:
3 > You will have to ensure the ABI stability before upgrading crossdev.
4 > Information on how to fix this is available at the following URL:
5 > http://blog.flameeyes.eu/2011/05/15/
6
7 I think it would be a good idea to simply copy the instructions here,
8 rather than pointing at my blog.
9
10 Also, we need to to cut down on the actual versions the problem is
11 present on, so that we can give a good idea to our users. As far as I
12 can tell, the 0.9 series is not involved, so it shouldn't require
13 rebuild if that's used.
14
15 Comments from the others?