From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer Truedfx
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:39:29
1 On Wednesday 13 April 2005 01:33, Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Harald van Dijk wrote:
3 > > Yep, that's UTF8. Just spell it van Dijk if you have problems with ij;
4 > > I have to most of the time anyway :)
5 >
6 > Welcome, keep in mind that nano won't like utf8 (so spyderous will hate
7 > you) yet and I have no clue how to type ij so you'll be truedfx or
8 > Harald but not expect me to write your full name correctly =)
9
10 "ij" is actually a ligature anyway that just means "ij" in a nicer visual
11 style.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze