From: Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] "Slacking" arches - which are stable, which aren't?
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 21:27:01
1 Not wanting to start a huge war about what arches are slacking and
2 which aren't - I asked in -dev on IRC and was told to check out
3 profiles.desc - based on this information, I closed Bug 208917 which
4 was about stablizing dbus-glib-0.74. The bug was opened on 04 Feb
5 2008, and as of today 05 Oct 2008, the only arches left to stable it
6 are arm, sh, and s390 (and according to profiles.desc, they are all
7 dev profiles) however hoffie said that didn't seem right since he
8 knows things get requested for stable for those arches.
9
10 So, IS there a definitive list somewhere of what arches are stable,
11 and which aren't, and if so, where can it be found? I have no problem
12 re-opening the bug, but as I stated in -dev, its been almost 8 months
13 since the last *activity* on the bug, and I doubt that they are going
14 to be stabling it any time soon.
15
16 Thoughts? Helps?