From: Patrick McLean <chutzpah@g.o>
To: Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 01:24:39
1 On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:47:22 -0700
2 Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > The following list of packages are up for grabs that I dropped myself
5 > as as a direct maintainer from. There are probably a significantly
6 > larger number that I've indirectly maintained hiding under the guise
7 > of older projects that mostly act likes herds (e.g. graphics, sound,
8 > and vim to name a few) so interested parties should feel free to
9 > directly add themselves as maintainers for such packages.
10 >
11 > Note that some of the packages in this list already have maintainers,
12 > but I'm sure most of them wouldn't mind co-maintainers.
13
14 > app-misc/jq
15 > app-misc/ltunify
16 > dev-libs/libyaml