From: Dejan Nikic <dejann@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] www-apps/mambo dispute
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:58:49
1 > I'm open to suggestions about what action (if any) the web-apps herd should
2 > take.
5 How about masking it? or puting up a disclaimer stating the same as shown on
6
7 http://www.literatigroup.com/versusmambo/
8
9 It seems that the second solution would be much better, since it would
10 free Gentoo of any sort of legal actions, I'm no legal expert somebody
11 back me up, and let the user know what's going on. It's like having
12 enviromental organizations sue gas pump owners instead of the big oil
13 companies :). Gentoo is just a gas pump that lets you fill in the
14 gas, it's up to you to choose if you want to do it or not.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list