From: Geert Bevin <gbevin@×××××××.be>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bash completion for emerge
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:04:04
1 On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 18:08, Zach Forrest wrote:
2 > One of the earlier versions I wrote actually did this. It's on the
3 > ebuild mailing list. It also contains a patch for bash that offers some
4 > functionality for service completion on /etc/init.d. Just let me know
5 > what you would like. I'm at your disposal.
6 >
7 > Zach
8
9 Hmmm ... your bash_completion post contains completions for emerge and
10 ebuild? I must be looking over it 'cause I can't find it. I'd like to
11 see how you implemented it, would be good see which version performs
12 best.
15 Geert Bevin
16 the Leaf sprl/bvba
17 "Use what you need" Pierre Theunisstraat 1/47
18 http://www.theleaf.be 1030 Brussels
19 gbevin@×××××××.be Tel & Fax +32 2 241 19 98