From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: genstef gems special edition
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:36:43
1 Dne pondělí 23 Březen 2009 23:08:53 Peter Alfredsen napsal(a):
2 > Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
3 > send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
4 > This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
5 > and where genstef is the maintainer.
6 >
7 > media-video/linux-uvc
8 > media-video/isight-firmware-tools
9 > media-video/kavi2svcd
10 > sys-fs/dmraid
11 > dev-libs/liblazy
12 > net-misc/vde
13 > sys-apps/ivman
14 > media-gfx/picasa
15 > app-portage/getdelta
16 > x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt
17 > x11-misc/googleearth
18 >
19 > And the grand prize:
20 > x11-libs/agg
21 > net-www/gnash
22 > Which go together. I think gnash is agg's only consumer.
23 >
24 > Please also note that genstef's .away is currently set to:
25 > Feel free to fix or take over any of my packages @ 2009/03/23 21:21Z
26 > So any other packages of genstef's are also up for the taking.
27 >
28 > /loki_val
29
30 About agg:
31 I added the fixes from debian and updated configure to work correctly. And i
32 wont be maintainer i fixed it only to discover later that the gnash i wanted
33 to test with kde4 didnt work :(
34
35 About gnash:
36 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=dev/scarabeus.git;a=blob;f=net-
37 www/gnash/gnash-0.8.5.ebuild
38
39 i didnt even test it much cause it fails with finding kde4 include files, even
40 if they are there :(
41 So if anyone wants to continue he can just grab it :]
42
43 Tomas