From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:19:37
1 On 10/18/2014 01:00 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > All the stack is at https://github.com/gentoo/tboxanalysis
3 >
4 > The opening of the bug report is done by a piece of meatware called
5 > "me". The UI displays a link that I can click to pre-fill the bug
6 > report. The rest of the information is filled in manually and submitted.
7 > Also remember that the linked logs might be too big for Bugzilla to
8 > attach uncompressed... and some of them even compressed.
9 >
10 > I take it that at least one person (you) will object at me keeping the
11 > process as is, so for the moment I won't be wasting my time on this.
12 > Call me back if you find a way to fix that without requiring more of my
13 > time.
16 Perhaps a stupid question, but: why is it a problem if the logs are
17 linked rather than attached?