From: "Andreas K. Hüttel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] libressl: proposing a new project and calling for help
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:26:56
1 On Sunday 14 February 2016 22:38:19 Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > We discussed the state of libressl today in the council. Proceeding
5 > forward with that work, I'm going to propose a new project and getting
6 > together a team. Much of the work has already done by hasufell and what
7 > remain is just following through on his plan.
8 >
9 > Before I put up a project page, can I ask who is interested in this?
10
11 I'd gladly take part, though sadly my Gentoo time is pretty much approaching
12 zero these days. But maybe that will improve some day.
15 Andreas K. Hüttel
16 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)
17 dilfridge@g.o
18 http://www.akhuettel.de/