From: Joe Sapp <nixphoeni@g.o>
To: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in x11-plugins/desklet-Mouse: - New directory
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 13:35:22
1 Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 > Joe Sapp (nixphoeni) wrote:
3 >> nixphoeni 09/10/27 11:21:25
4 >>
5 >> Log: Directory /var/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/x11-plugins/desklet-Mouse added to
6 >> the repository
9 > Since when did we start adding "big letters" to other than perl
10 > -categories?
11 >
12 > *Very* ugly.
13
14 Sorry about that, I thought it was a valid package name. I did it because it
15 better reflects the upstream naming schemes. I suppose I could stop and move
16 the few I've done so far back to all lowercase if there's enough consensus.
17
18 Joe