From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:55:51
1 On Sun, 2013-06-16 at 14:48 +0200, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Due ferringb retirement the following packages are up for grabs:
4 > > dev-python/snakeoil
5 > > sys-apps/pkgcore (likely to be treecleaned as it's no longer maintained
6 > > and neither has eapi5 support)
7 >
8 > Looks like these should go together, with pkgcore-checks (currently
9 > maintained by python, but I'm not sure that makes sense). There's also
10 > app-portage/maintainer-helper, which has a dead HOMEPAGE in jokey's ~
11 > on woodpecker.
12 >
13 > Cheers,
14 >
15 > Dirkjan
18 I'll take pkgcore (if somehow we can get eapi 5 finished.)
19
20 I'll take snakeoil. I'm adding some of it's libs into catalyst
21
22 maintainer-helper also did not work for my testing. I needed to patch
23 it just to get it to start.