From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Drivers
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:31:29
1 Chris Frederick wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I just noticed that ati released drivers for my Radeon Xpress card. I
5 > installed the drivers for Xorg, and it works great. But when I tried to
6 > install the kernel modules, I got a lot of error messages with the
7 > build. I know gentoo has the regular ati-drivers package, but they
8 > don't support the Xpress series of cards. Can anyone give me a hand at
9 > getting this to work?
10 >
11 > Is there any development being done to include these into the
12 > ati-drivers package? or to make an ati-xpress-drivers package?
15 Check the portage. Those drivers are available BUT p.masked since I
16 can't test them. I hope they will be integrated in the main driver soon
17 so I didn't add it as separate driver.
18
19 lu
23 Luca Barbato
24
25 Gentoo/linux Developer Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
26 http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list