From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-libs/libuv: libuv-1.2.1.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 17:25:41
1 Patrick Lauer:
2 > On Friday 16 January 2015 18:29:08 hasufell wrote:
3 >> Patrick Lauer:
4 >>> On 01/16/15 23:26, hasufell wrote:
5 >>>> Patrick Lauer (patrick):
6 >>>>> patrick 15/01/16 04:16:55
7 >>>>>
8 >>>>> Modified: ChangeLog
9 >>>>> Added: libuv-1.2.1.ebuild
10 >>>>> Log:
11 >>>>> Bump
12 >>>>
13 >>>> I expect people to ask me for review if they bump any of my packages.
14 >>>> That includes QA team members.
15 >>>
16 >>> Are you always in such a bad mood?
17 >>
18 >> Do you, as QA team member, think that a review workflow improves quality?
19 >
20 > No.
21 >
22 > Bureaucracy does not improve quality by itself.
25 Patrick, I am really sorry, but this answer made me laugh and cry.
26
27 A review workflow is a fundamental concept in programming methodology
28 and we have decades of experience that taught us how important it is.
29
30 I have no words to describe how disappointed I am right now.