From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changes to the herds.xml format
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:07:58
1 On Tuesday 30 December 2003 10:12, Tal Peer wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 30 December 2003 08:13, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > i'm kind of a tool when it comes to xml so could you give us [read: me]
4 > > an example ?
5 > > do both of these tags just go inside of <herd> ?
6 > > -mike
7 >
8 > Yes, as they can be defined for each herd.
9 > Paul: why not allow <maintainersof> and <maintainer> together?
10
11 I would need to change the stylesheet, but it probably could be done.
12
13 Paul
16 Paul de Vrieze
17 Gentoo Developer