From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Dmitry Yu Okunev <dyokunev@××××××××.ru>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A question to Russian Gentoo Developers Community about import software substitution
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 12:19:15
1 Hi!
2
3 I'm also interested in this. Actualy some years ago we did such atempt
4 localy but it failed.
5
6 Dmitry Yu Okunev писал 08-05-2015 22:35:
7 > Hello.
8 >
9 > I'm not a Gentoo Developer and sorry if I shouldn't write such messages
10 > here. If it's really so then I'll consider this in the future and it
11 > will not happen again.
12 >
13 > The question is only for Russian Gentoo Developers subcommunity.
14 >
15 > I had been trying to push the idea of creating an united FOSS community
16 > to solve problems of the higher school of the Russian Federation. But
17 > such initiatives faded due to absence of support of top executives… And
18 > now (according to e.g. [1]) it won't be a problem, IMHO. And I'd prefer
19 > make a distribution for the higher shool based on Gentoo Linux. So
20 > here's the Question:
21 >
22 > Does anybody interested in creating a consortium to send an application
23 > to the Ministry of Communications?
24 >
25 > [1] http://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=42189
26 >
27 > Best regards, Dmirty.
30 Best Regards,
31 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
32 Best Regards,
33 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD
34 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
35 FSBI Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
36 Leningrad region, Gatchina, Russia
37 Gentoo Team Ru
38 Gentoo Linux Dev
39 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com