From: Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name>
To: Mike Auty <ikelos@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, cardoe@××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Baselayout 2 stabilisation todo
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 07:27:41
1 Mike Auty wrote:
2 > Roy Marples wrote:
3 >> Attached is the new conf.d/net sample.
4 >
5 > Sorry, I missed those. Did lists.g.o remove them, or were they not
6 > attached?
7 >
8 >> As such, a side project I've started is a new ifconfig tool
9 >> [1] to handle everything from vlans, to bridging, to bonding, to
10 >> wireless (up to WEP) with a similar syntax to the BSD ifconfig.
11 >
12 > Also [1]'s missing, and I couldn't find it at http://roy.marples.name/.
13 > Where should I be looking?
14 >
15 >> This decision is heavily influenced by NetBSD (disclaimer - I'm now a
16 >> NetBSD dev).
17 >
18 > Congrats on becoming a NetBSD dev! 5:)
19
20 Gah, posting just before bed!
21
22 Anyway, attached and [1] was just a blog entry by me, not much more
23 content than here. There's no project page as yet for ifconfig as it's
24 display only right now.
25
26 Thanks
27