From: Michael Boman <michael.boman@××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Development List <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Creation of 'meta' packages that depends on a specific version?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:24:21
1 How do I write my DEPENDS/RDEPENDS in such way that they depend on a
2 specific version of a package?
3
4 Let's say I want to create a local/workstation package that depends on a
5 specific release of KDE, X, Evolution etc.. So I basicly can do a "emerge
6 local/workstation" to get a well-tested combination of software? How about
7 doing so when some of the software are masked (~arch) and others are not?
8
9 Best regards
10 Michael Boman
11
12 PS
13 Is there any other way to get repoman to concider 'portage_overlay'
14 cvs repository except hacking the repoman code, or changing the cvs
15 repository name?
16 DS
19 Michael Boman
20 Security Architect, SecureCiRT Pte Ltd
21 http://www.securecirt.com