From: me <eric@×××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] -- Have You Heard of HGH Age Reversal? ---
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:46:30
1 hmm i guess thats where the enhanced sexual performance comes in ;)
2
3 eric-
4
5 On Monday 01 April 2002 05:29 pm, you wrote:
6 > Haha, you know, this stuff actually does work. My dad was on the
7 > pre-cursor version for a while. He was feeling younger, energetic,
8 > healthy, until one day, he noticed he started developing breats--a known
9 > side-effect.
10 > Anyway, kind of funny story.
11 >
12 > -------Original Message-------
13 >
14 > From: gentoo-dev@g.o
15 > Date: Monday, April 01, 2002 06:00:29 PM
16 > To: gentoo-dev@g.o
17 > Subject: [gentoo-dev] -- Have You Heard of HGH Age Reversal? ---
18 >
19 > HAVE YOU HEARD OF
20 > HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH)???
21 >
22 > Released by your own pituitary gland, HGH starts declining
23 > in your 20s, even more in your 30s and 40s, eventually resulting
24 > in the shrinkage of major organs -- plus, all
25 > other symptoms related to old age.
28 > IN THOUSANDS OF CLINICAL STUDIES,
29 > HGH HAS BEEN SHOWN TO ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING:
30 >
31 > * Reduce Body Fat and Build Lean Muscle
32 > WITHOUT EXERCISE!
33 >
34 > * Enhance Sexual Performance
35 >
36 > * Remove Wrinkles and Cellulite
37 >
38 > * Lower Blood Pressure and Improve Cholesterol Profile
39 >
40 > * Improve Sleep, Vision and Memory
41 >
42 > * Restore Hair Color and Growth
43 >
44 > * Strengthen the Immune System
45 >
46 > * Increase Energy and Cardiac Output
47 >
48 > * Turn back your body's Biological Time Clock 10 - 20 years
49 >
50 > * Live Longer AND Stronger
51 >
52 > All natural and organic plant based
53 >
54 > FEEL 10 YEARS YOUNGER WITH ORAL SPRAY HGH.
55 > GUARANTEED
56 >
57 > We are the manufacturer and we sell directly to Doctors,
58 > Chiropractors, and consumers world wide the highest grade
59 > HGH Oral Spray available.
60 >
61 > With internet marketing, we are able to save advertising
62 > cost and pass those savings along to you.
63 > But you must act now.
64 >
65 > To receive more information call us now.
66 >
67 > TOLL FREE 1-888-248-4571
68 >
69 > We must speak to you in person to qualify your usage.
70 >
71 > All of your questions will be addressed and answered in a friendly,
72 > no pressure manner. Our main purpose is to provide you with
73 > information so you can make an educated decision.
74 >
75 > For more information call
76 >
77 > 1-888-248-4571
78 >
79 > If you are on line write down our
80 > phone number and call us when you can.
81 >
82 > Soon, you and your loved ones will be very glad you did.
83 >
84 > Read what people are saying:
85 >
86 > "The effects of 6 months of GH on
87 > lean body mass and fat were equivalent
88 > in magnitude to the changes incurred
89 > during 10-20 years of aging."
90 > Dr. Daniel Rudman, MD,
91 > New England Journal of Medicine.
92 >
93 > "Within four months, my body fat decreased
94 > form 30% down to 21%! I noticed my skin
95 > is more supple and my overall mental
96 > outlook improved significantly."
97 > D.W., New Jersey
98 >
99 > "We have been on the spray for just 3 weeks
100 > now, and besides the tremendous energy we
101 > both feel, my husbands allergies and spells
102 > of depression have lifted. I am healing
103 > extremely fast after an accident and have
104 > lost 7 lbs. without trying!"
105 > C.B., Flagstaff. AZ
106 >
107 > Thanks for reading our letter,
108 > The HGH Staff
109 > USA Division
110 >
111 > PS: The HGH Staff guarantees the
112 > highest quality and lowest price.
113 >
114 > We manufacture and ship directly to your door.
115 > Offer expires 19 April 2002
116 > Call us now 1-888-248-4571
117 >
118 > ***********************************************************
119 >
120 > ======= End of message ========
121 >
122 > To Qualify for a Free HGH Consultation
123 >
124 > call the HGH Staff -- Today.
125 >
126 > ***********************************************************
127 > The following statement is provided to be
128 > in compliance with commercial email laws.
129 >
130 > If you do not wish to receive further
131 > mailings, please click reply
132 > and type remvoe in the subject box.
133 > Then click send.
134 >
135 > This message is in full compliance with
136 > U.S. Federal requirements for commercial
137 > email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301,
138 > Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S.
139 > Congress and is not considered SPAM
140 > since it includes a remove mechanism.
142 > This message is not intended for residents in the
143 > states of CA, NC, NV, RI, TN, VA & WA.
144 > Screening of addresses has been done to the best
145 > of our technical ability.
146 >
148 > Call us now 1-888-248-4571 for your free HGH consultation.
150 > gentoo-dev mailing list
151 > gentoo-dev@g.o