From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo theming during bootup
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:50:00
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 >> On Monday 10 April 2006 15:37, Grant Goodyear wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> In any event, I think we need to remove the flying saucer guy. When
6 >>> drobbins left and turned over the Gentoo IP to us, one thing that he
7 >>> kept was the flying saucer guy. I believe that he was allowing us to
8 >>> use it while we got the redesign put together, but since that's dead it
9 >>> seems unfair to hold on to that flying saucer guy indefinitely.
10 >>
11 >> i'll miss him :(
12 >>
13 >> any way we can beg to keep him in the one place on the front page ?
14 >> -mike
15 >
16 > 17:33 <@jkt|> drobbins: actually, it has been mentioned in the recent
17 > thread on -dev ML that you own the copyright or something of the flying
18 > saucer on w.g.o
20 > 17:33 <@jkt|> drobbins: and there was a questino if you'd agree if we
21 > continued to use it
23 > 17:38 <@drobbins> jkt|, yeah, I don't care
24 >
25 > HTH,
26 > -jkt
29 Not promising a front and center place like he has now but I'll work him
30 into it somehow or other.