From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: hwoarang@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: remove ldap from desktop profiles use flags
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 09:37:53
1 On Sun, 06 May 2012 10:23:25 +0100
2 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA512
6 >
7 > On 05/06/2012 03:04 AM, Ben wrote:
8 > > On 6 May 2012 08:29, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
9 > >> I mentioned this once a long time ago. We expect things to stay
10 > >> the same unless we do something to change them. If things change
11 > >> without us doing the change, we tend to freak out a bit. We
12 > >> don't need any freaking out.
13 > >
14 > > Sounds to me like it would be a good idea to make a new, more
15 > > minimal profile. What do you guys think?
16 > >
17 > > Cheers, Ben | yngwin
18 > >
19 > A new minimal profile targeting who? Desktop users with lightweight
20 > DE/WM ?
21
22 I don't think even heavyweight DE/WM usually needs ldap...
25 Best regards,
26 Michał Górny