From: Henrik Treadup <hetr9922@××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bug: Can't emerge freetype
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 19:50:54
1 Hi I just did a clean install. I ran into trouble when trying to emerge
2 dakde. emerging freetype doesn't work. emerge reports a 404 file not
3 founddawhen trying to download
4 ibiblio.org/.../distfiles/ftdocs-2.1.2.tar.bz2daIt then downloads the file
5 from sourceforge. I then get the followingdaerror message from emerge: 'No
6 message digest entry found for archiveda"ftdocs-2.1.2.tar.bz2." Type "ebuild
7 foo.ebuild digest" to generate adanew digest. I've tried both freetype and
8 ftdocs in place of foo. I'd file a bugreport on this but I don't feel
9 comfortable navigating dabugs.gentoo.org in a text browser. Would removing
10 truetype from my make.conf file remove kde's dadependency on freetype?
11 Henrik Treadup hetr9922@××××××××××.se PS Sorry this message is garbeld. Lynx
12 doesn't seem to like my webmail :(