From: Tom Syroid <tom@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kdegraphics failure on libungif
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:09:40
1 With many kind thanks to Svvatogor and Riyad.
2
3 "emerge libungif" did the trick. Silly old bear... now why didn't I think
4 of that? Probably because libungif (huh? *un* gif? Who comes up with these
5 names?) is not installed on my P3 system, which has been running 3.1.3 from
6 the day of release without error or exception.
7
8 Sigh. Thanks all.
9
10 /tom
11
12 --On Monday, August 11, 2003 22:31:02 +0300 Svyatogor