From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: reply-to munging
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:02:58
Paul de Vrieze posted <200504142011.12080.pauldv@g.o>, excerpted
below,  on Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:11:06 +0200:

> On Thursday 14 April 2005 18:32, Donnie Berkholz wrote: >> Reply to List hasn't even worked properly for me since switching to the >> new server or whatever. It duplicates to and >> I'd guess this has something to do with people >> sending to when the list thinks it's, and >> it never gets things figured out. > > Which client are you using? I use kmail which works correctly.
kmail used to work just fine for me, too. However, I definitely prefer tracking lists as news, so use the list2news gateway, now. That still seems to work just fine. -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list