From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: reply-to munging
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:02:58
1 Paul de Vrieze posted <200504142011.12080.pauldv@g.o>, excerpted
2 below, on Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:11:06 +0200:
3
4 > On Thursday 14 April 2005 18:32, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
5 >> Reply to List hasn't even worked properly for me since switching to the
6 >> new server or whatever. It duplicates to @gentoo.org and
7 >> @lists.gentoo.org. I'd guess this has something to do with people
8 >> sending to @gentoo.org when the list thinks it's @lists.gentoo.org, and
9 >> it never gets things figured out.
10 >
11 > Which client are you using? I use kmail which works correctly.
12
13 kmail used to work just fine for me, too. However, I definitely prefer
14 tracking lists as news, so use the gmane.org list2news gateway, now. That
15 still seems to work just fine.
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
21 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list