From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Switch to libchipcard3
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:28:46
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm currently the maintainer of libchipcard.
4 There are three slots of libchipcard in the tree at the moment. I think
5 there's nothing in the tree any more that deps on 1, so that is about to be
6 removed soon.
7
8 Now, I wanted to ask if there are any issues that would prevent us from
9 getting rid of libchipcard2 also. From what I know, the only stuff dep-ing on
10 libchipcard is the aqbanking-stuff (and with that gnucash, qbankmanager and
11 others).
12 libchipcard3 contains some api-breakage, but that should be fixed by a simple
13 revdep-rebuild. If there are no issues with it (especially gnucash-users,
14 please test and report bugs, I don't use gnucash), I'd request stable-marking
15 of libchipcard 3.0.2 soon and remove all 1+2-stuff.
18 Hanno Böck Blog: http://www.hboeck.de/
19 GPG: 3DBD3B20 Jabber: jabber@××××××.de