From: "Alin Năstac" <mrness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion: INVALID -> NOCHANGE in bugzilla
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:22:58
1 Kevin F. Quinn wrote:
2 > The problem I have with NOTABUG is pretty much the same problem I have
3 > with INVALID - it's not as severe, but it still does the same thing to
4 > the user (i.e. slaps him with a wet fish rather than a frozen one).
7 Maybe, just maybe, the problem is not with the resolution name, but with
8 peeps who cannot accept they could be wrong.
9 For the most of us, INVALID doesn't mean YOUAREAMORON.
10
11 A NOTOURBUG resolution would be pointless. I cannot imagine a possible
12 scenario in which I could choose such resolution over the existing ones.
13 Probably you want it as a replacement for UPSTREAM?