From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Departing Dev: brad_mssw
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:54:25
1 Hi All,
2
3 Just to let you know that brad_mssw is no longer a Gentoo dev.
4 Understandably, this will create a bit of a load on the AMD64 and PPC64
5 teams, but I'm sure we can come up with resources and new people for
6 those teams. This also means that the kernel team is now fully
7 responsible for genkernel. Our own avenj (Jon Portnoy) has taken the
8 reigns for AMD64, so anyone interested would be best advised to hang out
9 in #gentoo-amd64, talk with avenj and jheubel, and file up your bugs
10 people!
11
12 Thanks,
13 --
14 Seemant Kulleen
15 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
16 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
17
18 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
19 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E