From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-gfx/inkscape: ChangeLog inkscape-0.46-r1.ebuild
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:59:48
1 On P, 2008-03-16 at 23:29 +0100, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
2 > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:51:12 +0100
3 > Dawid Węgliński <cla@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > Not if COPYING file is inside $DOCS and is installed in the loop.
6 >
7 > Doing something like this would work as well (and go equally unnoticed):
8 >
9 > local DOCS="foo bar COPYING baz"
10 > dodoc ${DOCS}
11
12 Well, this DOCS deal is coming through gnome2.eclass, and that's how all
13 of the packages using that eclass are supposed to install DOCS.
14 I suppose we could also add a QA warning into the eclass for COPYING?
18 Mart Raudsepp
19 Gentoo Developer
20 Mail: leio@g.o
21 Weblog: http://planet.gentoo.org/developers/leio